HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Venom

Win Valkyria Chronicles on Steam!

alright-alright-alright.gif

Woah Thank you so much Venom and those who participated. I didn't expect to win to be honest. Today is a good day. Got CoD: AW for $30, Insurgency from Venom, Doritos, Mountain Dew Starburst Freeze from Taco Bell, and you guys being there for me. Thank you Game Podunk Community and once again Venom for having this contest.

Also that huge file size...

20gb! D:

• Like 2

I still own the PS3 version of this game. I should play it again soon. Definitely one of my favorite early titles for that system.

• Like 1

Well if it had to be anyone else, I'm glad it's TK (no offense to the rest of you) ^_~

• Like 1

Congratulations!

• Like 1

Aw man I reached  my quota of positive votes (likes) for the day. Don't feel left out soup or man lol. Anyways once again thanks for the congratulations everyone! All that thanks goes to Venom as well. He's a trooper and best buddy.

Update: Yay got my permission to like again! There you go soup or man! :D

• Like 1