HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Smash 3DS Endgame - What's Your Progress?

So, how is everyone doing in their Smash 3DS progress so far? Or are you even still playing?

I have one challenge left on page 2, a little less than half remaining on page 3, 571 trophies, less than 10 players to finish Smash Run with, less than 10 characters to finish Classic with, and almost half to finish All-Star with. Oh, and I still have two hammers left to use on page 3 of Challenges. :D

I'll try my best to finish the challenges grid, but I foresee having to use one of my hammers on the "Spend 50 hours playing Smash" one, simply because I don't play Smash mode a lot (since I don't have anyone to play with locally), and possibly use the other on "Get 1000 KOs." The rest should be pretty doable, though "Finish 100 Man Smash with every character" and that "Get everything (outfits, hats, special moves)" should take a little while longer.

What about you?

I've got one challenge on panel 2 (Streetsmash, obviously) and 9 on panel 3 left. I've done Classic with everyone but I still need to do All-Star with 13 characters, which...most of them are characters I don't like at all (a few I just don't really use for no particular reason) so I'm to the point where I'm not sure I care. :\ I only have 493 trophies, and it feels like I almost never get new ones in any mode and just have to get them by buying them in the shop and getting the last few for characters in All-Star. I need to do Smash Run with almost all the characters, but I'm just not that interested in playing it most of the time.

TBH I'm mostly just playing it for the heck of it at this point, just biding my time until the WiiU version comes out. xD

I've got one challenge on panel 2 (Streetsmash, obviously)

Gotta use the hammer on that one, man! That's what I did anyhow; saved all my hammers for Streetpass challenges since I never get any. xD

Also, yeah, when you get pass 400 trophies, it's very difficult to get new ones; playing Trophy Rush almost isn't worth it (because 10-15% or less of your total haul will be new, if that, and 90-95% of the time any trophies you collect during Classic and All-Star won't be new either. So that basically leaves the shop as the only reliable source for collecting the rest of them. :spook:

My end-game is that I have not played the game since a few days after launch. In fact, I forgot all about it...

Gotta use the hammer on that one, man! That's what I did anyhow; saved all my hammers for Streetpass challenges since I never get any. xD

Same.  I only use hammers on those.

I'm on the second challenged page and I make pretty slow progress cause I pretty much only play Smash Run. Hilariously enough it seems like StreetSmash challenges are the easiest for me since I get plenty of StreetPasses for it from my local buddies. I save my hammers for whatever the last challenges happen to be.

I'm pretty sure Smash 3DS is the furthest thing from anyone's mind now that the Wii U version is out, but while I'm waiting for mine, I'm at 642 trophies at the moment. I'm pretty much grinding for gold coins and doing Trophy Rush as much as I can since that's virtually the only way I can get any trophies since the shop rarely sells ones I don't have now.

Pretty certain there's 700 trophies altogether so I'm trying to see how close I can get to acquiring every one! :)

I'm pretty sure Smash 3DS is the furthest thing from anyone's mind now that the Wii U version is out, but while I'm waiting for mine, I'm at 642 trophies at the moment. I'm pretty much grinding for gold coins and doing Trophy Rush as much as I can since that's virtually the only way I can get any trophies since the shop rarely sells ones I don't have now.

Pretty certain there's 700 trophies altogether so I'm trying to see how close I can get to acquiring every one! :)

Wow boss, that's pretty hardcore. I still play 3DS for Smash Run, surprising no one. I've found it's actually the easiest and best way to get custom moves, so I use all the equipment for my Mii Fighters and custom characters and transfer them over to the Wii U and use all the equip I get in the Wii U version and just feed all of that to my amiibos. 

668 trophies at the moment. Gettin' close!

Altogether there are 686 (or was it 687) trophies, so I'm trying to see if I can get them all. :)