HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ludono

Amazon Echo.... O_o

Conspiracies about the government using this to record everything incoming in 3...2...

They act like this is revolutionary but... you could literally do everything they just showed with your smart phone.

Like, Siri could do this years ago (or Google Speak or Cortana).

My guess is they're trying to fool the average consumer into thinking it's something special when it's really not. xD

Lazy. Americans.

I can do everything this thing does on stuff I already own. It's hilarious when they act like it's revolutionary. I got an email saying I am a VIP and can buy this thing for $99 today. Lol

Lazy. Americans.

I actually didn't even think about this at first, but yeah, if this becomes a widespread popular thing in the future, people's problem-solving and learning skills will go down the toilet.

I can do everything this thing does on stuff I already own. It's hilarious when they act like it's revolutionary. I got an email saying I am a VIP and can buy this thing for $99 today. Lol

If you got the invite that means you asked for it they don't just hand it out randomly. o_o

I am very lazy and don't have a stupid phone so I would like to have one of these but I didn't get my invite like Kezins did :(

If you got the invite that means you asked for it they don't just hand it out randomly. o_o

I am very lazy and don't have a stupid phone so I would like to have one of these but I didn't get my invite like Kezins did :(

All Amazon Prime members got the invite LOL

Or he's a prime member?  Invites went out to prime members (most, if not all)

All Amazon Prime members got the invite LOL

Or he's a prime member?  Invites went out to prime members (most, if not all)

No you have to ask for an invite and only a few selected people will get a chance not everyone. I have Prime and I asked but have not got an e-mail saying I was selected.

• Like 1

No you have to ask for an invite and only a few selected people will get a chance not everyone. I have Prime and I asked but have not got an e-mail saying I was selected.

Oh well yeah, I think that's what he meant since I don't think they've even sent invites out yet even to those who signed up?

The parody vidoes that are circulating around YouTube are golden.

The parody vidoes that are circulating around YouTube are golden.

Yeah I was considering posting some alongside with the OP but there are simply too many good ones out there! xD