HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ciel

Ruby & Sapphire 3DS

Question

Is your body ready? What starter did you or will you choose--why? I am still undecided myself!

11 answers to this question

I'm getting Alpha Sapphire and I will probably choose Treecko as my starter. It's always a hard decision between that and Mudkip though lmao.

Do you also have X/Y and Pokebank? I have a few requests of you if that is the case..

I started with Mudkip, cause... well... because of the memes really haha.

I went with Mudkip cause I'm just going to make him my HM slave for Waterfall, Dive, and Surf, along with whatever other HM he might be able to learn. 

Anyways. If anyone else is playing and wants to add me: 1075-0813-3787

I went with Mudkip cause I'm just going to make him my HM slave for Waterfall, Dive, and Surf, along with whatever other HM he might be able to learn. 

Anyways. If anyone else is playing and wants to add me: 1075-0813-3787

I will add you when I decided to take Persona Q out of my 3DS. Do you have X/Y and Pokebank? Should totally get me a Lv. 1 Timid Ghastly.

I bought Omega Ruby, mostly because I played the original Ruby and I like Groudon more than Kyogre, plus it has the better exclusive Pokemon (PLUS Team Magma is cooler than Team Aqua, or whatever they're called).

As far as starter goes, I chose Mudkip mostly because I've already used the Torchic family in past games and I'm most interested in the Mega form of Swampert.

As far as starter goes, I chose Mudkip mostly because I've already used the Torchic family in past games and I'm most interested in the Mega form of Swampert.

He looks like a total badass, right?

(PLUS Team Magma is cooler than Team Aqua, or whatever they're called).

Woah there boss. Please consider what you're saying!!

Hot girls are hot.

Alright, I have to admit Team Aqua IS a pretty cool bunch.

tumblr_n891akH2jy1rwvqgko2_r1_500.png

Aye!!

I went with Sapphire, mainly because I thought Kyogue looked cooler :)

As for my starter, I went with Mudkip.  I didn't want to use Torchic, really, and since I used Chespin in Y I didn't want to go with another Grass starter.

I'll make sure everyone's added once I get the chance to play it more than an hour~