HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Venom

'Tis the season...to give Steam keys!

So...you all know the drill by now. I have Steam keys I don't want or need, and you're gonna help me get rid of them. By taking them! For free! But before I get everyone too excited, let me back up for a minute and put this here:

RULES

-To ask for a Steam key you need to have made 10+ posts anywhere on the forum, including an introduction post in the New Members area. For those who might just be joining, take a look around! You'll probably find that you'll end up making more than 10 posts by the time you're done exploring. :D

-On that note, if a staff member finds your posts to be too spammy, they won't count.

-Just so there's no confusion, staff members are eligible! Don't be shy!

And...I think that's all I wanted to do as far as rules. Now on to the gamez! ^_^

GAMES

If you see a "(x2)" by something it just means I have two keys for it. It's just so there's less confusion if someone has asked for a game and then you see it's still on the list, it means I had more than one.

[check back later!]

As usual, just post here and ask for something!

• Like 3

You are even more of a bundle-holic than me! I love it :P

Here are my requests from your prodigious key library: Bionic Heart 2 and Kingdom Rush.

Everyone else, there are a ton of good games in here! Here are some suggestions from me if you aren't sure what might be worthwhile: Shank, Puddle, Soundodger+, Tropico 3, Half Minute Hero, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Escape Goat. 

I have interest in Gunpoint, Half Minute Hero, and Soundodger+. I don't want to take them all and be greedy though. Ugh tough decision to pick. Half Minute Hero has co-op so Venom I'd like that if you have that so we can co-op lol.

I have interest in Gunpoint, Half Minute Hero, and Soundodger+. I don't want to take them all and be greedy though. Ugh tough decision to pick. Half Minute Hero has co-op so Venom I'd like that if you have that so we can co-op lol.

I sent ya Half Minute Hero and Gunpoint. :D

Can I please get Vanguard Princess and The Novelist?

I'll take Binary Domain and Grimind :) I should get my giveaway list updated with stuff.

May I request Snow Light and Data Hacker: Corruption please? Both look pretty interesting. :D

I also have a huge list of leftover keys....I should probably put mine up for grabs. I think I'll put them up later though, as I'll be pretty busy the next few days. D:

In for Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi and The Mysterious Cities of Gold

:D

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and Tropico 3 Gold Edition. thanks

I'd gladly take The Maker's Eden and Ninja Cats vs. Samurai Dogs (not Ninja Squirrels, but at least it's close).

Alright, I think I got everyone's keys to the rightful recipient so far. Hopefully. xD

Awe.  Novelist and Nosferatu are gone.

Nosferatu was free from...uh, somewhere for a while, you should have grabbed it! :P

Anyway, just popping in to say I'm lifting the initial restriction so everyone can ask for a couple of keys each day if they desire. And since you've all been such good boys and girls, I've added some new games to the list! I won't spoil the surprise and tell you what they are here, but they're all at the bottom of the list so they're easy to find. ;)

I also added an extra key for Viking: Battle of Asgard, but the first one was still there so it doesn't really make much difference. xD

Aww man I want a bunch of these. I'll nab Antisquad and Orbital Gear.

Can I get worms blast and worms crazy golf. thanks

I would like Urban Trial Freestyle and Viking: Battle for Asgard ,also have some spare and wait to some of you older members to accept it and giveaway when you have time :)

If you still have Always Sometimes Monster and Soundodger+ available I'd like to have those.

Can I get Shank and puddle if you still got them?

Ok guess I'll take Time Ramesside and 8BitBoy

Jets n Gun gold and Alien Breed Trilogy please.

Since you guys (and girls) have just been so, so ridiculously good this year, I added Crimsonland, Muffin Knight, and STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl. ^_^

May I have Crimsonland and Sinister City please? ^_^

Also STALKER is excellent! It also runs on almost all computers (I personally played it on an old laptop from 2004 or so on low settings, so it'll work on most computers) and has a fantastic mod available here that I highly recommend if you have a decent computer (probably anything newer than how old the game is). I definitely highly recommend it! Someone take it! :D