HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Venom

'Tis the season...to give Steam keys!

I dunno about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (I have it but I haven't played it) but I did go through and highlight a few of the ones I enjoy in orange. Note that I said "enjoy" not "recommend" so don't take it as me saying "take this one now!" Just take it as me saying "I like this one and want to share it with someone." :P

Honestly, I haven't even played the vast majority of these (if I even have them at all) so I couldn't help much with recommendations. xD

I'll take The maker's Eden and Metal planet. I played some of STALKER back in the day and it was lots of fun but my PC died on me so I lost my save game :(

STALKER is a cool open world do as you please good or bad guy kind of game with tons of exploration. You kill NPC's and take everything they own so if you see a dude walking around with some sweet gear and a new gun follow him into a dark ally and take him out lol.

Can I get fist puncher and urban freestyle trial

So...no one wants anymore free games? There's still a bunch left. :P

FINE. 

Aces Wild and Superfrog HD? I've heard one of these is really good and the other not so much but must see for myself! By the way, you are quickly overcoming me in bundle obsession. Thank you!

I'll take House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster and X3: Reunion

FINE. 

Aces Wild and Superfrog HD? I've heard one of these is really good and the other not so much but must see for myself! By the way, you are quickly overcoming me in bundle obsession. Thank you!

I assume Aces Wild is the really good one, but I haven't played it yet so I have no idea, lol. I was so excited to get it in a bundle too, added it to my library, and there it remains. Waiting. Watching. HOPING.

And...you're welcome? xD

May I have The Moon Sliver and Viking: Battle for Asgard? Thanks a lot! :D

Can I get Cubetractor and Disciples III: Resurrection?