HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sailor Liztress

Cheeseburgers: Which ones would you like to try?

Link: http://www.cheeseandburger.com/

JFWc6Kz.png

Here we have a list of 30 cheeseburgers. Some, to me, sound pretty good while others are a bit... not-so-yummy sounding. 

Above the image is the link for you to check out each cheeseburger, as well as its ingredients and info on the cheese. Post below which ones you'd try.

For me, the Uncle Sam and Honky Tonk ones are likely the only ones I'd really go out of my way to try. 

I'm with you, Liz; The Uncle Sam looks amazing, and Honky Tonk looks pretty good too.

The Lumberjack looks insane, haha. Macho Nacho too.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind trying most of them if they were made in a restaurant in my area. :D

If I had access to these I'd probably try a decent amount of them out of curiosity. Granted, I think the ones with mostly uncut chili peppers or pickles are for crazy people (and a texture nightmare, like the focus isn't even on the hamburger anymore).

Maybe my area is for spoiled burger eaters but I've had stuff like the Uncle Sam and Honky Tonk before - and they're as yummy as they look! What attracts me personally are the unique, but not completely ridiculous burgers like Farmer John (though the onion rings on top seems silly - might as well just smush 'em inside). Oh, also the Couch Potato for funsies.

Macho Nacho suggests 4-8 patties which is just RIDICULOUS in conjunction with everything else already inside, haha. 

No vegan or veggie cheeseburgers? I'm out!

Make sure to bring a lipitor with you when you go eat these.

• Like 1

I want "The Chicago"

Last week my family and I went to Farmer Boys burgers. I had the Farmer's Burger. It was gloriously good. I recommend and it'll fill you up. I ate it with fried zucchini and fries. Mmm.

Actually, they all look good. Of course looks can be deceiving. Some of these look like they would be really greasy and salty.

Not gonna lie, the Miss Daisy sounds freaking delicious.