HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

FrostedSloth

Hello!.....Again!

Hey all!

Wow it's weird to be back on GP, I haven't been here in a very long time and things have certainly changed.

Anyhoo, that probably warrants an explanation. My name's Dan 'FrostedSloth' Curtis, and I'm a 24 year old writer and gamer from the merry land of Britainia.

A few years back I was on the editorial team here at GP, but left to work for another site that unfortunately didn't pan out. It's great to see GP still going strong and some of the old crowd still kicking around!

I'm looking forward to getting back into the GP community, it was a great thing then and still is to this day.

Glad you came back. Khorne misses you so much. He's told me stories and adventures of your legends. Welcome back Dan! It's an honor to meet you. :D

Welcome back, glad you made it back to this small community.

Welcome back to GP, dawg. It has indeed been a while (I remember hearing about you writing for other sites, but everything beyond that is hearsay from Khorne and Jason).

Dang, welcome back, Dan! It's been a long time. :)

Now all we need is for Jamie to return and we'll have the (second?) original team (circa 2011) back together, haha. Haven't talked to him in a while, but he also had a writing stint on another site for several years. I believe he's doing writing on football (or soccer) now?

Anyhow, good to see you back around these parts, mate.

Welcome back. I do not believe we have met, but I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you.

Wow look at all the old faces coming out of the woodwork! Good to see you all! :D

I believe Jamie went on over to Beefjack for a long time, but haven't heard from him for years now so lord knows what he's up to!

So what's going down in Podunkland, what did I miss? :P

Also I've been very well, keeping busy writing those words and generally doing stuffs. The old drill.

I believe Jamie went on over to Beefjack for a long time, but haven't heard from him for years now so lord knows what he's up to!

So what's going down in Podunkland, what did I miss? :P

Yeah, unfortunately the magazine/editorial side of Beefjack shut down at some point last year; now they're just developing games, so Jamie ended up moving on. His Twitter profile seems to indicate he's working at Footballradar.com now, but I dunno if that's up-to-date info. I should track him down and catch up on Skype some time.

Things have changed quite a bit over the years; Nash's company ended up selling the site to one of GP's first sponsors, and now I've sort of taken the site on on my own with Marcus' and the staff's continuing help. Kinda neat to see that most of us have still stuck with the site (even Khorne, haha) all this time. :)

Kinda neat to see that most of us have still stuck with the site (even Khorne, haha)

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT JASON? I am a very active and integral member of GP!

• Like 1

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT JASON? I am a very active and integral member of GP!

It's Jason, the Almighty Admin of Game Podunk. It means...

Actually, do we want to even know?

Interesting about Jamie, I'm sure he's probably doing something else as a main career now.

I work as a content editor during the day, I basically write fancy words for websites and stuff.

Also dabble in the old freelance, so if you ever need a hand, you know where I am ;)

It still amazes me how many people keep doing the, oh, hey I'm back, and I'm still like, oh hey cool- who're you? xD Anyway, welcome back.

Tell Kenny that Les from Texas also said Howdy as I bought our boat from Him 06 2325 with a BF225 and Wayne DaddyO went with me to pick it up.

What a week that was and I would do it again in a Heatbeat.

Lester

grand-theft-auto-5.php?img.jpg