What does the "job of a lifetime" require exactly? Well, they aren't just letting anybody play the game early. Naughty Dog is looking for people with a very specific set of skills. You'll need the ability to...
- Find and report software issues
- Write issues into a database in a clear and concise manner
- Have strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Understand and execute detailed test plans with an eye for the smallest details
- Be a team player
- Play games for extended stretches of time without interruption
- Work overtime
If you think you have what it takes, and you think risking your love of gaming is worth the chance of getting to play The Last Of Us months before anyone else then be my guest and follow the link below to Naughty Dog's help wanted ad. All of their contact information will be listed on the page. Good luck.
EDIT: The job listing has been taken down, Naughty Dog has received more than enough applications for the job. Good luck to all of you who applied.
Click here to view the article