• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Marshall Henderson

Marshall Henderson

Senior Editor

• Editor
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

Way back in 2008, Namco Bandai released a game titled Tales of Hearts, on the Nintendo DS. Since then, not much has been said about the game... until now. Now, not much more is being said about it, except for the trademark being refiled with a bit of an update.

Back in 2008, the original trademark basically protected Tales of Hearts as a game program, coin-operated game, and a networked game. Apparently they didn't cover all bases there, because the updated trademark also has it registered as downloadable videogame software.

Now, this could just be Namco Bandai making sure to keep all bases covered, but it's also possible that a downloadable version of the game will be available in the future.

If that becomes the case, that'll be one more Tales game for people to look forward to in the future.

Click here to view the article

#2 Leah

Leah

Naoto's Wife

• Editor
  • 368 posts
  • Twitter:khaleahsi
  • Backloggery:Leah
  • Steam:Evadine
  • PSN:Evadine
  • XBL:Evadine
  • Wii:Evadine
  • 3DS:4038-6018-4468
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

I always hope that someday Namco-Bandai will release a handheld Tales game in NA... If they actually did bring Hearts here, I'd probably die from shock.

Posted Image

#3 barrel

barrel

Site Manager

• Moderators
  • 893 posts
  • Twitter:@barrelmaster
  • PSN:king_of_barrels
  • XBL:king of barrels
  • 3DS:1607-1869-6432

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

I think I remember hearing that hearts was the strongest of the DS Tales of games, So that would be cool to see it, even if it is so late in the DS's lifespan, I probably would buy it. Plus the game apparently has a lot of random cameos from Yuri in Tales of Vesperia to Klonoa from...Klonoa, and I'm admit I do like cameos.

B-But I'll do honest and say I'd rather see the Tales of Innocence Vita remake instead for a handheld Tales of- release.

#4 John Kidman

John Kidman

Podunk Reader

• Editor
  • 427 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

I hate to be "that" guy... but I'm still sticking to my guns on Tales of Vesperia (complete) being set for a future VITA release. Recalled English voice actors and slight teasers for a while after the JPN PS3 release.... All the pieces are there for their first VITA release.

As for Tales of Hearts, I would buy a NA version of this game. Hell, I would buy Tales of Innocence as well. I would hope they'd put Tales of Eternia up on the US PSN, but I guess they don't have a desire to change from Eternia to Destiny 2 (because of the ancient Masters of the Universe)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users