Photo

Naruto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hey guys I love the Anime Naruto!!! Does anybody here like it as well? :)

#2 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

I do.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#3 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

I do.

Oh Awesome!!! Do you read or watch the anime lol? I read mostly xD

#4 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

Both. I usually just watched the dub, but after missing a few episodes, I decided to just read up on what I missed. But that lead to me reading myself up-to-date :P

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#5 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:44 PM

Both. I usually just watched the dub, but after missing a few episodes, I decided to just read up on what I missed. But that lead to me reading myself up-to-date :P

That's pretty good man. I stopped watching the episodes at a point cuz it was too much filler and it took forever to go back to the story. So i been enjoying reading the Manga as always and never sidetrack on the stupid stuff xD

#6 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

Yeah, the fillers do get annoying, but sometimes they're a good thing. Like, sometimes they extend fight scenes to make them more epic. But when it's just a whole filler arc, it gets annoying.

Posted Image

#7 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

Yeah, the fillers do get annoying, but sometimes they're a good thing. Like, sometimes they extend fight scenes to make them more epic. But when it's just a whole filler arc, it gets annoying.

Yeah i agree. Some Fillers are great to watch, while some are kinda boring and like you said annoying lol.

#8 Ser Barristan Selmy

Ser Barristan Selmy

Kezins

• Members
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:23 AM

I haven't really watched much of the anime, but I always enjoy the games.
<p>twitter @will_snizek * kezins.zenfolio.com * instagram @kezins * Steam: kezins PSN: kezins * Favourite genre: SRPGCurrently Game On: PS3 / PC (Steam) / Mac (Steam) / Android / iOS / PSP / Vita / Wii U / 3DS / Personal Super Player/iPad Air/HTC One M7
http://www.gamefront...author/william/

#9 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

I haven't really watched much of the anime, but I always enjoy the games.

Well that's ok lol. As Long you have fun with the games, it what matters haha.

#10 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

I haven't kept up with the anime, but I do read the latest chapters from Japan. The current arc in the manga is awesome so far. All out war!

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#11 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:34 PM

The current arc in the manga is awesome so far. All out war!

I agree. I never would've pictured something so epic :P

Posted Image

#12 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

I agree. I never would've pictured something so epic :P

Yes it is!!! Keep the action going haha xD

#13 Death Gun

Death Gun

Desu Gun

• Moderators
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

fudge no. Bland Ninja anime with little or no originality. Bleach isn't much better, but One Piece is fantastic and going storng after 500 episodes! Fairy Tail is was pretty great but its going downhill now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,839 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

I want to check out One Piece, but I don't feel like starting over. I remember the last arc I watched was the one after Crocodile. They went to the sky island I think (I remember watching it on Toonami). I also like Bleach lol. I know this is the last arc for it so it will end soon. Naruto will probably end next. After that One Piece will go on forever. I love Fairy Tail. I have the mangas and the series on bluray/dvd combo so far. Well to me it isn't going downhill. I still enjoy it.

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#15 Death Gun

Death Gun

Desu Gun

• Moderators
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

I want to check out One Piece, but I don't feel like starting over. I remember the last arc I watched was the one after Crocodile. They went to the sky island I think (I remember watching it on Toonami). I also like Bleach lol. I know this is the last arc for it so it will end soon. Naruto will probably end next. After that One Piece will go on forever. I love Fairy Tail. I have the mangas and the series on bluray/dvd combo so far. Well to me it isn't going downhill. I still enjoy it.

Bleach the anime is ending in March, the manga has one arc left, who knows how long that'll take.

Are you watching Fairy Tail as the DVD's come out here or online as they air in Japan? Because that makes all the difference as to which point your at.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

fudge no. Bland Ninja anime with little or no originality. Bleach isn't much better, but One Piece is fantastic and going storng after 500 episodes! Fairy Tail is was pretty great but its going downhill now.

Out of all the Animes i seen, I find Naruto very Interesting but that's just me.

#17 sirdan357

sirdan357

Podunk Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

I like Naruto, it definitely follows the DBZ formula closely but it's very entertaining. The biggest problem with it is the terrible filler episodes, but the episodes that follow the manga are great.

#18 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

Anyone reading naruto? I haven't watch the anime yet but I probably won't since I'm already caught up with naruto manga wise. This stuff is getting intense. I think after all this the manga will end, it should...no more milking it, the story should end.

#19 Chronorayven

Chronorayven

Podunk Builder

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Anyone reading naruto? I haven't watch the anime yet but I probably won't since I'm already caught up with naruto manga wise. This stuff is getting intense. I think after all this the manga will end, it should...no more milking it, the story should end.

I like reading the manga more than the anime since the show tends to have too many filler episodes mainly the original naruto not the shipuuden one though I have to say I enjoy the movie ones more since they don't follow the storyline of the show or manga and can be enjoyed independently. I get the same feeling too that the manga is close to ending unlike bleach where they specify it's at the last story arc now while naruto just keeps on going. I just hope that the story ends well though that would mean I have one less manga/anime to watch which makes me kinda sad.

#20 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:52 AM

Well the reason for stupid fillers is because the writers need time to write and the anime can cover like few chapter at a time and we only get weekly releases of the manga. So they do need filler arc. But I think naruto is coming close. Bleach, I feel like they will get kubo to milk it for all he could. As long as not everyone have released their bankais and shikai, we still have plenty of bleach left.