• 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:47 AM

In a recent Swapnote message to Nintendo 3DS owners, The Legend of Zelda's own Eiji Aonuma hinted at something that might interest Zelda fans everywhere. Actually, it seems that the message was only sent out to those who own The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

But anyway, in this little message, Aonuma tells fans that "I hope you’re looking forward to New Legend of Zelda games."

Taken at face value, it's safe to assume that this is a tease of those new Zelda games the 3DS was supposed to be getting. We heard about these games earlier, when Aonuma talked about how he and his team didn't plan on making Zelda remakes back-to-back without making an original title in-between. Now it sounds like those games (or just game) might be pretty close to at least having a teaser trailer shown off. E3 2012, anyone?

Are you excited about this little tease?

Source: Nintendo 3DS Blog

Click here to view the article

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

Well The remake of Ocarina wasn't bad, so looking forward to his next project =D

#3 Ser Barristan Selmy

Ser Barristan Selmy

Kezins

• Members
  • 1,873 posts
  • Twitter:@will_snizek
  • Backloggery:http://backloggery.com/kezins
  • Steam:kezins
  • PSN:kezins
  • XBL:kezins
  • Wii:kezins
  • LocationHigh Hrothgar, West Virginia

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:03 AM

I'm definitely excited. There can never be too much Zelda. Ocarina was enough to hold us over a little while, but we definitely need a brand new Zelda game on the 3DS soon.
<p>twitter @will_snizek * kezins.zenfolio.com * instagram @kezins * Steam: kezins PSN: kezins * Favourite genre: SRPGCurrently Game On: PS3 / PC (Steam) / Mac (Steam) / Android / iOS / PSP / Vita / Wii U / 3DS / Personal Super Player/iPad Air/HTC One M7
http://www.gamefront...author/william/

#4 John Kidman

John Kidman

Podunk Reader

• Editor
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

It depends which Zelda models they plan on using. I'm a bit burnt out on the Cel-shaded Link's exploits. Spirit Tracks and PH were decent enough, but I want to see something else :/

#5 sirdan357

sirdan357

Podunk Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationMesa AZ

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:49 PM

Not really surprising. Maybe a Majora's Mask remake.

#6 Adam McCarthy

Adam McCarthy

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Backloggery:linkfan1896
  • PSN:Epic_Crayon
  • Wii:1940-1055-9484-6837
  • 3DS:3480-3034-5202
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hopefully we get a new original zelda title soon, I really enjoyed Ocarina 3D, and I'd love to play some more 3D Zelda

#7 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

For those of you who missed this part, check it out:

We heard about these games earlier, when Aonuma talked about how he and his team didn't plan on making Zelda remakes back-to-back without making an original title in-between.

In other words, it's an original 3DS title.

Also, John, I recall them saying that the next Zelda on the 3DS would be more in the style of Twilight Princess than the style the DS ones had.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users