• 1,772 posts
  • Twitter:@will_snizek
  • Steam:kezins
  • PSN:kezins
  • XBL:kezins
  • Wii:kezins
  • LocationHigh Hrothgar, West Virginia

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

I have cut back on the number of games I pre-order because of quick price drops these days, but I still have quite a few games pre-ordered. Right now, I have Mario Party 9, The Witcher 2 (360), Game of Thrones (PS3), The Last Story (Wii), Persona 4 Arena (PS3) and Borderlands 2 (PS3) pre-ordered. The only game that I really have questions about is Game of Thrones. I still haven't heard much about the game so it's definitely a risk. Regardless, this will definitely end up being a great year in gaming. I still need to pre-order Halo 4, but haven't decided where to get it from yet.
<p>twitter @will_snizek * kezins.zenfolio.com * instagram @kezins * Steam: kezinsPSN: kezins * Favourite genre: SRPGCurrently Game On: PS3 / PC (Steam) / Mac (Steam) / Android / iOS / PSP / Vita / Wii U / 3DS / Personal Super Player

#2 Number 905

Number 905

Pyromancer

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Backloggery:number905
  • PSN:Number905
  • XBL:Number 905
  • 3DS:0060-9632-5541
  • LocationJoliet, IL

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

I've got Metal Gear Rising: Revengeane preordered and that's it for me so far.
Posted Image

#3 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,346 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

I plan on getting Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story pre-ordered soon, but as of right now, I've got nothin'.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#4 Jason Clement

Jason Clement

GP Editor-in-Chief

• Administrators
  • 3,463 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:35 AM

Same as Jordan.
Posted Image

#5 Sailor Liztress

Sailor Liztress

Sērā Senshi

• Moderators
  • 806 posts
  • Twitter:@TheLiztress
  • PSN:The_Liztress
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:45 AM

I've only pre-ordered Borderlands 2 for now. But I intend to pre-order Persona 4 Arena, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, and Persona 4 The Golden (when it gets announced). I would pre-order Game of Thrones as that art book looks so nice. However, it's more the fact that outside of Borderlands 2 and Persona 4 Arena, I want to focus on games for the Vita.

gallery_13_189_800699.gif

In the name of Game Podunk, I'll punish you

#6 barrel

barrel

Site Manager

• Moderators
  • 779 posts
  • Twitter:@barrelmaster
  • PSN:king_of_barrels
  • XBL:king of barrels
  • 3DS:1607-1869-6432

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

I've got a couple, a by that I mean a couple too many. Which is Devil Survivor 2, Growlanser IV, Tales of Graces F, The Last Story, Xenoblade and Bioshock: Infinite. If I was able to pre-order it, I would totally pre-order Atelier Meruru.

There is plenty of other games I'm kind of interested in but I can wait for price-drops on most of them (or I suspect, expansion-packs/re-releases for some). Not sure why I'm going crazy this year, I usually pre-order like 2-3 games only for a year.

#7 Ciel

Ciel

"See-Elle"

• Community Manager
  • 1,864 posts
  • Twitter:@philosojoe
  • Steam:Ciel
  • PSN:Spokey-Who
  • 3DS:2766-8355-7515
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

Mass Effect 3 and Borderlands 2.

tumblr_n7jjpqMr2X1qh75ibo1_500.gif

#8 Leah

Leah

Members

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Backloggery:Leah
  • PSN:Evadine
  • XBL:Evadine
  • Wii:2690 4954 3838 1010
  • 3DS:4038-6018-4468
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

I don't have anything preordered at the moment, but I MIGHT preorder Lollipop Chainsaw soon.

Posted Image

#9 Shane Leonard

Shane Leonard

The FPS Fanatic

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Twitter:Shane_for_Wax
  • PSN:N7Spectrewolf
  • XBL:HouseMDfan
  • 3DS:1891-1677-6846
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:38 AM

Just ME3 but I plan to pre-order Borderlands 2 and Darksiders 2 at some point...

Posted Image

Beta Tester for 10 years. Game Reviewer for 5. Gamer for 20.

"We are all brothers under the skin, and I, for one, would be willing to skin humanity to prove it."

#10 Number 905

Number 905

Pyromancer

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Backloggery:number905
  • PSN:Number905
  • XBL:Number 905
  • 3DS:0060-9632-5541
  • LocationJoliet, IL

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

Just broke down and preordered Anarchy Reigns and Lollipop Chainsaw for the Xbox 360 and Borderlands 2 for the PC, though I may cancel that last one if Green Man Gaming or Steam end up having a good deal on it.
Posted Image

#11 bink

bink

Podunk Builder

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

Mass Effect 3.

#12 sirdan357

sirdan357

Podunk Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts
  • LocationMesa AZ

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:41 AM

Mass Effect 3.

#13 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,677 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

I have Mass Effect 3 for 360 preordered from Newegg since they gave me a $20 credit and I used the promo code to bring it down to 30 bucks.

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#14 Emilia Clarke

Emilia Clarke

Perfection

• Members
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationEssos

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

I made the mistake of NOT preordering Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition, hopefully I'll still be able to find it.

That said, I don't have much preordered right now; only Resident Evil 6 and Phantom Breaker Limited Edition. I don't really preorder very often as they usually don't sell out and can be gotten for much cheaper later down the road.

graphic.png

Jrittmayer.png

di-UH6K.gif

#15 Marcus Estrada

Marcus Estrada

GP Managing Editor

• Editor
  • 1,809 posts
  • Twitter:marcusboi
  • LocationSilent Hill, California

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Um, Silent Hill everything, basically.

Looking at probably preordering Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story to support them. Probably won't get around to actually playing those lovely titles until a few years down the road though... and then no one will still be talking about them! :( Ah well lol.

Posted Image

#16 Chronorayven

Chronorayven

Podunk Builder

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

I've got Mass Effect 3 and The Witcher 2 pre ordered for now still debating on whether to pre order Tales of Graces F, Yakuza Dead Souls and Max Payne 3.

#17 Emilia Clarke

Emilia Clarke

Perfection

• Members
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationEssos

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

I've got Mass Effect 3 and The Witcher 2 pre ordered for now still debating on whether to pre order Tales of Graces F, Yakuza Dead Souls and Max Payne 3.

I bought Yakuza of the End (known as Dead Souls here for some reason) last year in Japan. Honestly, its quite bad compared to the the other Yakuza games. I wouldn't really reccomend it at full price.

graphic.png

Jrittmayer.png

di-UH6K.gif

#18 Marcus Estrada

Marcus Estrada

GP Managing Editor

• Editor
  • 1,809 posts
  • Twitter:marcusboi
  • LocationSilent Hill, California

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

I bought Yakuza of the End (known as Dead Souls here for some reason) last year in Japan. Honestly, its quite bad compared to the the other Yakuza games. I wouldn't really reccomend it at full price.

Whoa, thanks for your input! I was looking forward to it because I love the main Yakuza series, but makes sense it might be a dull spin off. Did you also play Yakuza Kenzan?

Posted Image

#19 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

Podunk Novice

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • PSN:Veridis_Quo
  • XBL:Kontrabida
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

The only thing I have preordered right now is Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition. I reserved it at Kmart.com - I couldn't pass up the bonus $20 gift card along with the extra $7.60 in rewards points given when buying the game there. The CE is still available at the time of this post if anyone is interested, however they only have the PS3 and PC version for sale.
Posted Image

#20 Emilia Clarke

Emilia Clarke

Perfection

• Members
  • 2,232 posts
  • LocationEssos

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

Whoa, thanks for your input! I was looking forward to it because I love the main Yakuza series, but makes sense it might be a dull spin off. Did you also play Yakuza Kenzan?

Yes I did, but that was actually kinda cool. Not as good as the main series but pretty good nonetheless. Dead Souls incorporates a lot of gun play into the game and Yakuza isn't really suited for guns (You can tell if you used a pistol in 3 or 4). The whole zombies invading Kamarucho is pretty cool at first but the lack of fun gameplay leaves much to be desired. Also, since the city was infested with zombies it didn't really have that "lively" feeling of walking around Tokyo nightlife the others did (Should be obvious but I didn't really realize until I played it) For $20-30 I'd recommend it but definitely not for $50-60.

graphic.png

Jrittmayer.png

di-UH6K.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About

Friends of GP

Site Navigation

Contact

• General Inquiry
  • contact (at) gamepodunk (dot) com

• Press Related