Photo

What Do You Have Pre-Ordered Right Now?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#41 Leah

Leah

Naoto's Wife

• Editor
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:15 AM

Do they charge you up front for the Wizard edition or at the time of shipping? I can't spare the $100+ right now, but I'd preorder it if its the latter. I really want that Wizards edition :(

With a credit card, they won't charge you until it ships.
I think with PayPal, they'll charge right away. Not QUITE sure about that one, though. I used my card.

Posted Image

#42 Ludono

Ludono

Desu Gun

• Moderators
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

I recall Leah had some issues with getting her Wizard's Edition ordered but I think that had more to do with her card being weird than the site... But I'll let her give you the answer when she's on :P.

I currently have Assassin's Creed III ordered but I intend to switch it to ACIII Liberation. Oh, and Book of Memories is still pre-ordered from like last year. Oh, and The Last Story! Beyond that I'm not intending to buy much of any other new games this year.

I'm also hoping to pick up that AC Liberation Vita bundle, which would lead to me picking up all the Vita games I've been wanting to play; Book of Memories, Disgaea, Uncharted, Katamari, MGS etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 gaiages

gaiages

Shocking!

• Members
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

I have nothing pre-ordered at the moment, but I will be pre-ordering The Last Story and Ki No Kuni in some form or another soon. I also had pre-ordered Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, but that was because most of the Gamestops in my area don't ever want to stock PSP games anymore.

jolty_zps5ef9881c.png

#44 Ludono

Ludono

Desu Gun

• Moderators
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

With a credit card, they won't charge you until it ships.
I think with PayPal, they'll charge right away. Not QUITE sure about that one, though. I used my card.

Ah thanks! Going to go ahead and order it now then :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 ShaneMullikin

ShaneMullikin

Podunk Novice

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

I am thinking of pre-ordering Guild Wars 2. I also have Dishonored as a for sure pre-order, most likely PC

#46 Chronorayven

Chronorayven

Podunk Builder

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

I just pre ordered Darksiders 2 Limited Edition for PS3 from the Thq store with free shipping and includes a free season pass worth 20 bucks just a couple of hours before release. Now comes the waiting part.

#47 Laddie13

Laddie13

Podunk Reader

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

I ordered Darksiders 2 from Amazon but for whatever reason they didn't ship it in time so it won't be here tomorrow. Sigh, I miss release day delivery and since I'm an Amazon Prime member it was free for me and one of the main reasons I'm a prime member. I'm not sure if Amazon has done away with release day delivery but I can find no evidence of it's existence lately. My favorite Gamestop was recently closed, well it was merged with another not so favorite Gamestop that was nearby, guess I'll have to find a new place to buy games.

#48 Cipher Peon

Cipher Peon

Podunk Novice

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

I preordered Pokemon White 2 from Gamestop and I'm super psyched for it.
Seriously, a new item to get Shinies easier?!?

Looks like I can finally dump my 100+ perfect Speed IV Eevees ;D

#49 Venom

Venom

Time for a Mac Attack!

• Members
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

I have a tentative pre-order on Anarchy Reigns. I say tentative because Gamestop had it listed for pre-order for $29.99, which caused Amazon (and others) to price match them. Now Gamestop's is back up to $59.99 but Amazon's wasn't, so I pre-ordered it there. If it does shoot up to $59.99 there I'm gonna cancel it, but for now I have it pre-ordered.

Edit: I checked earlier and the price has gone up to $39.95, but my order still says $29.99, so either they haven't changed it or I'm getting the lower price. I'm hoping it's the latter.

#50 Sailor Liztress

Sailor Liztress

Sērā Senshi

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

I have a tentative pre-order on Anarchy Reigns. I say tentative because Gamestop had it listed for pre-order for $29.99, which caused Amazon (and others) to price match them. Now Gamestop's is back up to $59.99 but Amazon's wasn't, so I pre-ordered it there. If it does shoot up to $59.99 there I'm gonna cancel it, but for now I have it pre-ordered.

Edit: I checked earlier and the price has gone up to $39.95, but my order still says $29.99, so either they haven't changed it or I'm getting the lower price. I'm hoping it's the latter.

You should get it at the lowest price. I'd screencap it in case they try to pull one over you.

And not too sure if I've updated this but my current list of pre-orders are:

Borderlands 2
WWE '13
Tomb Raider
SimCity

gallery_13_189_800699.gif

In the name of Game Podunk, I'll punish you

#51 Gamercrazy

Gamercrazy

Podunk Pioneer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

The only thing that i have pre-ordered right now, is my digital copy of Planetside 2 . I can't wait for this one!!! :)

#52 Zombine

Zombine

Podunk Pioneer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

Got Halo 4 LE pre-ordered, first LE I'm getting since the Halo 3 LE tin case problem.