Photo

The Triple-Play November Prize Vault Giveaway

Prize Vault Halo 4 Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Hitman Absolution

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Clement

Jason Clement

GP Editor-in-Chief

• Administrators
  • 3,918 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Welcome to the November Prize Vault giveaway!

This month, one active forum contributor as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators will win their pick of either Halo 4, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, or Hitman Absolution on the console of their choice (PS3, 360) along with a number of other random prizes!

But wait! There's a slightly new change in how to win. See details below!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

New Change in Contest Qualifications this Month

So this month, we're implementing somewhat of a change in the rules/qualifications to win the prize vault. We'll still be watching to see who makes great comments and so forth, but we're putting an extra emphasis on thread creation and who can create the most interesting topics.

Here's a few ideas to get you going-
  • Share an interesting article you found somewhere on the internet
  • Share cool/cute/funny pictures
  • Share an interesting story, maybe even a personal experience
  • Share interesting videos
Basically, share anything really cool and unique that can generate a discussion. The member whose topics are considered the best and most interesting by the end of the month (by the mods and me) will win the prize vault.

Oh, and to prevent people from spamming the forum with way too many topics, we're limiting it to 3-4 topics a day per person max; if a member consistently posts much more than that, they won't be considered as a possible winner for the contest. And remember, this is about quality, not necessarily quantity; the person that creates the most interesting topics will win.

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please post them in the Contest Help thread!

Posted Image

Other Prize Vault Info

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated writers, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

Posted Image

Disclaimer: Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.
Posted Image

#2 Harrison Lee

Harrison Lee

Resident Cryptocurrency Guru

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I apologize, but it had to be done.

Want to chat? Hit me up at @HLLivingLoco on Twitter!

Posted Image

#3 sirdan357

sirdan357

Podunk Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:39 PM

Another great contest. I'll have to keep those ideas in mind.

#4 Ludono

Ludono

Desu Gun

• Moderators
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Awesome!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Ser Barristan Selmy

Ser Barristan Selmy

Kezins

• Members
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

Great giveaway as usual. I'm surprised I'm saying this, but I think I'd like to go for Battle Royale. I talked smack about the game, but if I won it and it turns out to be good, that would be a real nice surprise. Good luck to everyone!
<p>twitter @will_snizek * kezins.zenfolio.com * instagram @kezins * Steam: kezins PSN: kezins * Favourite genre: SRPGCurrently Game On: PS3 / PC (Steam) / Mac (Steam) / Android / iOS / PSP / Vita / Wii U / 3DS / Personal Super Player/iPad Air/HTC One M7
http://www.gamefront...author/william/

#6 Jared

Jared

Senior Editor

• Editor
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

I would help fill the cool and handsome picture quota, but there isn't a camera strong enough to handle my FLAWLESSNESSNESS. Good luck to all of you entering the contest this month around.

#7 Darklurkr23

Darklurkr23

The C.W.M.

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Darklurkr23 wins the Prize Vault!

#8 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Haven't been active for a while due to college and stuff, but time for me to step up and make a comeback. Good luck to all! Gotta work hard and make things fun! :-)

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#9 DrPixel

DrPixel

Spoooooooky

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

I'm atrocious at finding good thread topics and I just won last month so.....time to enter lazy mode!

TRANSFORMERS, ROLL OUT.

Also my money is on TK. He seems like a fine, blue-haired lad.

graphic.png

#10 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,877 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Why Thank you, Pixel. It is a great honor to serve you great Doctor. Have fun with your AC3 Prize Vault! Woo!

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#11 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,478 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

Pretty neat giveaway. Good luck to all.

#12 archangelreb

archangelreb

The Contest Guru Ohmmmmm

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Wow now how to come up with a good thread now that will be hard for me seems like everyone else here does a bang up job on beating me to the punch. Oh well time to give it that old college try.
[Posted Image

Posted Image