Our Holiday Wishlist giveaway has returned, and all you need to do is leave a wishlist of up to 10 games that you want below in the comments. Five winners will be randomly drawn at the conclusion of the contest; if you win, we'll randomly choose two games from your list for you to receive!
Prize: Win any TWO games of your choice! (Note: The games shown below are just examples)
NOTE: Console games and handheld games ONLY; sorry PC gamers! Also, Limited and Collector's Editions of games are not applicable for prizes.
How to enter:
Become a registered member, then comment with a wishlist of up to 10 games below in the contest thread and we'll randomly select two (out of your top 10 wishlist) if you win. This will be your official entry in the giveaway and must be done to qualify for the prize! (1 entry max)
Want to increase your odds of winning? Read on below!
NOTE: We have added new ways of gaining entries! Please take note below.
Contest will end at 11:59 pm PST on December 31, 2012.
Important Note - You must check in on the contest end date to qualify for the prize if your name is selected in the drawing, so be vigilant! For example, if you comment just to enter the contest and never come back (or at least not check in on the contest end date), you'll be bypassed for another winner (presuming your name is randomly selected upon contest end).
You can gain additional entries by:
- Introducing yourself in the Welcome New Members forum. Simply saying that you're here for the contest won't count. Tell us something about yourself and what kind of games you like. (max. 1)
- Uploading an avatar and filling out your Game Podunk profile. (max. 1)
- Like us on Facebook! Like our Facebook page (Game Podunk: Video Gamer Community) and comment on the contest announcement for one additional entry. (max. 1)
- Follow us on Twitter (@gamepodunk) and tweet/retweet the message below for one additional entry each week. (max. 12; once a week until the game's release in June)
- Adding us to your circle on Google+! Our page can be found here. (max. 1)
- Following us on Raptr! Just click "Pin This" on the Game Podunk page to follow. (max. 1)
- Following us on Tumblr! (max. 2!)
- Following us on Pinterest! (max. 2)
- Writing a blog on Game Podunk. Don't have one yet? Then create one here (option is only available to members). Blog must be video game related and 500 words minimum (use Word Counter to check your word count) in order to qualify. If your blog is good enough, we'll feature it and you'll get 3 extra entries, and if it's really good, we'll edit it for formatting and grammar/spellcheck purposes (as needed) and promote it to a front page article and you'll gain another four entries for a total of 12 altogether. For additional guidelines, see here. (max. 2 blogs for 5 entries each).
Note: If you already do some or even all of the above, make sure to post your Facebook/Twitter/GooglePlus/Raptr handles and state that you're following the different social venues along with your initial entry post. We'll be checking to ensure that you are following the certain social venues (for the extra entries) if you say you are; if you're caught lying, you'll be disqualified from the contest.
Other Details and Disclaimer:
The contest will end at 11:59 pm PST on December 31, 2012 (and is also subject to change if the release date of the game changes as well).
Upon contest closing, each member's entries will be tallied and five winners will be randomly selected. If for whatever reason any of those winners do not respond within 2 business days to the PM notification, a new winner will be drawn in their place. Please allow up to 30 business days for the prize to ship. Game Podunk is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes in the mail and the winner is responsible for filing their personal taxes.
Do not post questions here, instead ask in the Contest Help thread and our mods and admin will help you. Spamming to boost post counts will result in disqualification. Please be mindful of others in your discussions.
Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.