• Backloggery:Leah
  • Steam:Evadine
  • PSN:Evadine
  • XBL:Evadine
  • Wii:Evadine
  • 3DS:4038-6018-4468
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

Last week, Nintendo Power magazine confirmed that Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die--the sequel to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors--would be coming to North America on the Nintendo 3DS sometime before the end of 2012. What wasn't known was whether or not the PlayStation Vita version would be coming here as well. Aksys has revealed on their website (in quite a fun and in-character fashion, too) that they would indeed be bringing over both the 3DS and Vita versions to North America (as well as digitally on PSN/SEN), and they have also divulged a couple of other things about the adventure game.

First off, the Japanese title of Good People Die has been changed to Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for American audiences. Quite an interesting and big difference!

Virtue's Last Reward also "exhibits the following symptoms": dual language support for Japanese and English, full-voice acting, 24 different endings, 3D environment, and the appearance of 999's characters as well as the new ones of Virtue's Last Reward.

It's especially exciting, I think, to hear about the dual language option. Let's hope this game turns out as good as it's sounding!

Click here to view the article

Posted Image

#2 Marcus Estrada

Marcus Estrada

GP Managing Editor

• Editor
  • 1,893 posts
  • Twitter:marcusboi
  • LocationSilent Hill, California

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

I just keep being reminded how much I need to hurry up and play 999 already. Of course, that would require I buy the game first... I wonder if that watch that came with pre-orders or whatever is still available.

Posted Image

#3 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Kaptain J

• Video Manager
  • 1,365 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

The 999 characters are in this game? That should be interesting...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users