• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jason Clement

Jason Clement

GP Editor-in-Chief

• Administrators
  • 3,931 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Nintendo recently announced the new Club Nintendo games for March, and... well, they aren't quite as big as last month or the month before, but there are some good games here if you haven't played them yet.

Here's the official list-
  • Art Style Cubello (Wii) - 100 coins
  • Mario's Picross (3DS) - 100 coins
  • Radar Mission (3DS) - 100 coins
Again, these games can be "bought" with coins that you acquire when you register the codes that come with each Nintendo game you buy.

Out of the above games, I'd personally recommend Art Style Cubello, which is a clever and addictive little puzzler for Wiiware, but Mario's Picross is also a very good Gameboy game if you haven't played Picross 3D on the DS yet as well.

And if none of these games appeal to you, remember that the games switch out every month, so Club Nintendo will be back with a brand new selection in April.

Are you going to download any of these titles?

Click here to view the article
Posted Image

#2 Marcus Estrada

Marcus Estrada

GP Managing Editor

• Editor
  • 1,875 posts
  • Twitter:marcusboi
  • LocationSilent Hill, California

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

I really liked Picross on DS and so figure more of it can't be a bad thing. I never did play Picross 3D though. How was it in comparison to the just plain Picross on DS? Did you play both, Jason?

Posted Image

#3 Jason Clement

Jason Clement

GP Editor-in-Chief

• Administrators
  • 3,931 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

I actually never played "Picross DS," but I have Picross 3D and I like it enough. It's just that I know that almost anyone that has either game probably will never finish either, that's why I'm cautioning them on buying Mario's Picross if that's the case. As for Picross 3D, I've probably dumped more than 100 hours into it and I don't even think I'm even I'm 60% done yet (it's still a great game though). :P
Posted Image

#4 Adam McCarthy

Adam McCarthy

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Backloggery:linkfan1896
  • PSN:Epic_Crayon
  • Wii:1940-1055-9484-6837
  • 3DS:3480-3034-5202
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

I think I will skip out on these, as none of them really interest me. It's a nice selection, though. Hopefully next month there will be some titles that I'll get.

#5 Andres

Andres

Podunk Novice

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

Same here this month rewards are not that appealing to me =/

#6 Christopher Haygood

Christopher Haygood

Reviewer

• Editor
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

I actually bought Mario's Picross a couple of months ago, having played it extensively as a kid. For the amount of puzzles you get (I estimate 90 billion), this is a pretty great deal.

Has anyone played Radar Mission? It looks like Battleship. If that's all it is, I'll save my coins for next month.

I bet you call all the girls the master of unlocking.

High-Level Refuse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users