• 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

This episode is haunted! In this episode, we discuss what games we're currently playing, talk about video game prequels like the new God of War and Gears of War, discuss video game endings and how much we hate spoilers (Warning: Ironically, Mass Effect 3 ending spoilers abound between 40-42 minutes), and we answer some more community questions.

The Game Podunkast

Episode 9: God of Origins: Virtue's Last Spoiler

Starring: Jordan Haygood, Marshall Henderson, Number 905, barrel, and Khorne

http://kaptainj.podomatic.com/entry/2013-03-26T22_15_40-07_00

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,332 posts
  • Twitter:@kikyouwuv
  • PSN:Kikyou1
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

-Lets be fair if you are playing a game thats more then 1 year old and you walk in to the internet. You are going to be spoiled. It just works that way.
-Sometimes people spoil you even after you ask them not to... now they deserve to step on a lego.
-If it's an important promotional code you can just buy it on the internet lol. I recommend CAG
-I have never in my life pre-ordered anything and I probably won't.
-It's Yellow text.
- Speaking of stealthy promotions, No one seems to know army of two got a new game recently. It's like no marketing went in to it and the only reason i know is because someone on gamestop was unlucky enough to have to review it lol.
- At first I didn't pay much attention to injustice but the more I saw of it the more I realized I would probably like it. And fighting games are some of my least favorite games lol.
-Yes hoarders!
-"I don't i just usually keep things that I need to use... because I'm not crazy..." Excuse you but one day I will need over 100 cheese wheels I don't know why yet.... but one day...
-Lol gotta have even amount of potions. I just usually use health potions and sometimes if I'm stuck I'll see what else I have in there that might be useful to the situation.
-New Zealand corner is basically rugby corner... And lets be honest no one here really likes either. Random khorne troll couldn't help it lol.

kikyou1.png

#3 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

Well, I guess Kiky officially wins the award for "Most Dedicated Viewer." Congratulations :P

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#4 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,694 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

~Stands up and Claps~ Congrats Kiky! Now go up there on stage and make a speech!

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#5 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

~Stands up and Claps~ Congrats Kiky! Now go up there on stage and make a speech!

-Gets up on stage-
I was not expecting this but...I would like to thank Khorne for being so funny. GP for hosting the podcast. All the guest hosts for guesting. Marshal, 905, and barrel for always being clever and witty. But most importantly I would like to thank Jordan for being such a hard work-music starts playing and I'm ushered off stage-

kikyou1.png

#6 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

-music starts playing and I'm ushered off stage-

Dammit Khorne, I told you we don't do that anymore!

Posted Image

#7 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,694 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Dammit Khorne, I told you we don't do that anymore!

Naww it was Kanye's fault. Khorne would never be mean. xD

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#8 Khorne

Khorne

That Other Kiwi

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationChristchurch, New Zealand

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

I'm always mean.

#9 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

Naww it was Kanye's fault. Khorne would never be mean. xD

"Yo Kiky, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but KHORNE HAD ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME!"

Posted Image

#10 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,332 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

"Yo Kiky, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but KHORNE HAD ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME!"

Lol he would.

kikyou1.png

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, BioShock Infinite, God of War: Ascension, Gears of War: Judgment, Tomb Raider, Prequel, Spoiler, Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About

Friends of GP

Site Navigation

Contact

• General Inquiry
  • contact (at) gamepodunk (dot) com

• Press Related
  • gp.press (at) gamepodunk (dot) com

Site Info