Photo

Episode 10: EasterShock Infinite: Attack of the Questions

Video Games Podcast Funny BioShock Infinite Luigis Mansion Dark Moon DmC PS4 Xbox 720 Wii U

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Kaptain J

• Video Manager
  • 1,370 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Happy (late) Easter Fools' Day! Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), Marshall Henderson and Number 905 couldn't make it this episode. Furthermore, it appears that Number 905 might be leaving the podcast forever (he hates us, I guess), so if you're interested in taking his place at some point, keep that in mind.

Anyway, In this episode, we discuss what games we're currently playing, including BioShock Infinite and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and we spend the rest of the episode answering the community's many quality (I use that term loosely) questions. Of course, most of them were asked by Ludono, so special thanks to him for providing 90% of this episode's material.

The Game Podunkast

Episode 10: EasterShock Infinite: Attack of the Questions

Starring: Jordan Haygood, barrel, and Khorne

http://kaptainj.podomatic.com/entry/2013-04-02T18_53_32-07_00

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,955 posts
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

Wow only three of you guys for this episode?! Man what's with those guys leaving? They gotta believe in me that believes in them to stay with the team. Alright time to give it a listen and have Kiky do the post commentary. I wouldn't mind participating again or Ludo can join too.

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

tkprodotype_zps2b5cd316.png

Gfx Sig created by Kiky

#3 Guest_..._*

Guest_..._*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

-Most unenthusiastic "yeaaaah" I have ever heard khorne lol.
-So apperntly Bioshock Infinite is way better then I first assumed it would be. Gad to hear.
-I don't mind when the mine characters never talk. I think it's the developers trying to get you more in to the game. You aren't playing as a character you are the character.
-As a child the Easter egg I remember the most was the pictures of mario inside princess zeldas castle in OoT. It really blew my mind lol.
-Oh Wii how many people have you tricked in to thinking you where helping them work out?
-I loved Age of Empires I Rise of rome and the Age of kings. It's one of the only games my comp can run lol. I always liked playing as Japan.
-I cover my ps3 with a pillow case. Not right after I played with it of course lol.
-My comp has that touch thing too it's really annoying lol.
-LOL ludono xD
-"I do own a virtual boy though... thats pretty rare" What I was thinking "yeah because no one wants them..."
-Buy games and don't play them... Just own them for 30 years until they are rare.
-I should start going to garage sales to buy ps1 games lol.
-I have always had to support my own gaming habit. My parents would buy me systems for very special occasions but they would not buy me games unless it was my birthday or Christmas.
-Not guilt trip you? thats just a dollar I'll guilt trip you. Not giving money to charitable organizations tsk tsk tsk.

#4 Ludono

Ludono

Desu Gun

• Moderators
  • 2,720 posts
  • LocationGun Gale Online

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:33 AM

To clarify the confusion over Age of Empires II HD, they just upgrade the visuals to actually WORKS on modern systems as well as bringing back working online multiplayer. It's also only $20 ($17.99 if you preorder on Steam) so I'd say its a fair price.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Kaptain J

• Video Manager
  • 1,370 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:22 AM

Wow only three of you guys for this episode?! Man what's with those guys leaving? They gotta believe in me that believes in them to stay with the team. Alright time to give it a listen and have Kiky do the post commentary. I wouldn't mind participating again or Ludo can join too.

Three guys, one podcast. Who will come out on top...?

To clarify, Marshall was just busy (it was Easter, after all). 905, on the other hand, decided to leave the group for some reason.

-So apperntly Bioshock Infinite is way better then I first assumed it would be. Gad to hear.
-I don't mind when the mine characters never talk. I think it's the developers trying to get you more in to the game. You aren't playing as a character you are the character.
-As a child the Easter egg I remember the most was the pictures of mario inside princess zeldas castle in OoT. It really blew my mind lol.
-I have always had to support my own gaming habit. My parents would buy me systems for very special occasions but they would not buy me games unless it was my birthday or Christmas.

-Yep, it sure is.
-Yeah, I don't mind them either. I'm just saying that I prefer when a game like BioShock gives the protagonist a deep role within the story that you can't really get when they're silent. I prefer Booker over the first two protagonists, at least.
-I think I brought that one up, but I can't remember at the moment. Definitely was pretty mind-blowing for me as a kid too.
-Yeah, my birthday and Christmas were the only times I got games aside from my brothers and I getting good grades. Fortunately, since we had so many gamers in the household, I ended up getting plenty :P

To clarify the confusion over Age of Empires II HD, they just upgrade the visuals to actually WORKS on modern systems as well as bringing back working online multiplayer. It's also only $20 ($17.99 if you preorder on Steam) so I'd say its a fair price.

That's not too bad. I might get it after all, seeing how I don't own the original.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, BioShock Infinite, Luigis Mansion, Dark Moon, DmC, PS4, Xbox 720, Wii U

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users