#1 Marcus Estrada

Marcus Estrada

GP Managing Editor

• Editor
  • 1,859 posts
  • Twitter:marcusboi
  • LocationSilent Hill, California

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

When Animal Crossing: New Leaf was set to launch in Japan, a special edition 3DS also came out to promote it. The adorable white system with Animal Crossing-inspired printing was relegated to the Japanese market, though, no matter how much North American and European gamers wanted it.

At least, that was the case. Today's Nintendo Direct revealed that the system is coming to both these regions soon. On June 9th, also the release date of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, you'll be able to pick up the pretty 3DS XL.

The system is priced at $220 and comes with a digital copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The game is stored on a 4GB Micro SD card as well. Unfortunately, that small card is probably not enough for gamers who will want to make more use of 3DS's eShop in the future. On the plus side, Micro SD cards aren't priced at exorbitant rates.

Are you interested in getting a 3DS XL if you don't have one already?

Click here to view the article

Posted Image

#2 Guest_..._*

Guest_..._*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

Not really in to XL but this one comes with a copy of the game and the design is pretty cute.

#3 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,844 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

Yeah I'm really interested in getting one. The last gameboy I have is the original gameboy and gameboy color from Kids WB. My bro most gets the handheld devices. Been wanting a Nintendo handheld myself. Gonna have to wait a bit more for the price drop.

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#4 Guest_..._*

Guest_..._*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

Yeah I'm really interested in getting one. The last gameboy I have is the original gameboy and gameboy color from Kids WB. My bro most gets the handheld devices. Been wanting a Nintendo handheld myself. Gonna have to wait a bit more for the price drop.

Sometimes there are no price drops on editions like this. Take the zelda edition for example if anything it just went up higher in price. If you are lucky to find one on ebay or amazon unopened.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DS XL, 3DS, Nintendo, Animal Crossing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users