Photo

May's Club Nintendo Rewards Brings You Super Mario RPG and More

Club Nintendo Nintendo Super Mario RPG Maboshis Arcade Excitebike Art Style: Aquia Wii U Wii 3DS eShop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Leah

Leah

Naoto's Wife

• Editor
  • 358 posts
  • Twitter:weahboo
  • Backloggery:Leah
  • Steam:Evadine
  • PSN:Evadine
  • XBL:Evadine
  • Wii:Evadine
  • 3DS:4038-6018-4468
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Another month, another set of redeemable games from Club Nintendo. What games can you get with your coins this time?
  • 3D Classics Excitebike (3DS eShop) - 150 coins
  • Art Style: Aquia (DSiWare/3DS eShop) - 100 coins
  • Maboshi's Arcade (WiiWare) - 150 coins
  • Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES/Wii Virtual Console) - 200 coins
Super Mario RPG is definitely the spotlight game here, and at a mere 200 coins, it's totally worth purchasing if you don't already have it.

You must have a Wii, Wii U, or 3DS in order to redeem any of these games. This selection of games is available on Club Nintendo until June 2nd, so act quickly!

Will you be redeeming any of these games from Club Nintendo?

Click here to view the article

Posted Image

#2 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,769 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

Oh my dear, I think I need to redeem some of my Club Nintendo stuff paper codes from my games. I haven't registered as a member yet so hopefully when the semester ends in a few weeks, I'll dust off some Wii games to see if the codes still work and redeem them. I have about 10-12 Wii games.

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#3 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:13 AM

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY COINS!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Club Nintendo, Nintendo, Super Mario RPG, Maboshis Arcade, Excitebike, Art Style: Aquia, Wii U, Wii, 3DS, eShop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users