Photo

Episode 20.5: Reviewer Crossing: 11 Out of 10 (Part 2)

Video Games Podcast Funny Review DBZ IGN Collectors Edition

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

Picking up where they left off after Jordan disappeared, the crew concludes their discussion of review scores. They also answer a question asked by a community member.

Also, yes, that is a a DBZ parody at the beginning.

The Game Podunkast

Episode 20.5: Reviewer Crossing: 11 Out of 10 (Part 2)

Starring: Marshall HendersonbarrelKhorne, and Marcus Estrada

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,687 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

-Awesome opening Jordan. I love the DBZ reference for sure! Do more or do it whenever you have two parts! :D
-Gotta be truthful on the scores, don't feel bad. They gotta live with it and learn from their mistakes. Hope to make a better game next time.
-Poor Khorne again xD
-Ugh I, too hate the IGN scores that do the point system like point something something. Ex. 8.97...Just give it a 9.
-I usually wait for price drops on Collectors/Limited Edition. Last one I bought was Alan Wake and Catherine both o 360.
-Def would get the LE for the full price if you really really love the series or into it. I bought Halo Reach: Legendary Edition at launch. That was the only time I ever paid full price for a LE. It's good as long it has the worthy items and such.
-Although got pretty sad when it dropped way down a year or two later. Oh well sometimes you're patient to wait sometimes you're not.

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#3 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,331 posts
  • Twitter:@kikyouwuv
  • PSN:Kikyou1
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

-Lol I can tell you had a lot of fun with that dbz intro.

-Tk Dat Sig xD

-7 is Solid. 6 Isn't really bad. Meh.

-After those 2 weeks ended people said that skyrim wasn't that great? What? I still think a lot of people think it's amazing me included. And I play on the worst platform for it the PS3.

-Hipster Marcus doesn't like to review popular games xD

-I don't think you are easily tricked just you didn't feel that strongly about a certain thing so you didn't really mind seeing it in more then one ways. But if you think back on it and say "hey wait a minute that wasn't that great" then your just indecisive.

-"I'm not gonna tell people not to go to Kotaku..." "I will!" "I will!" lol.

-Conan makes hilarious reviews lol. Best one so far is Tomb Raider.

-All that matters is that it's important to you Imo. Not how much money it's worth.

-Short podcast on to the next one.

kikyou1.png

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, Review, DBZ, IGN, Collectors Edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About

Friends of GP

Site Navigation

Contact

• General Inquiry
  • contact (at) gamepodunk (dot) com

• Press Related
  • gp.press (at) gamepodunk (dot) com

Site Info