• 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

Note: Please keep in mind while listening that this was recorded before the recent Xbox One backpedal.

This episode is a bit longer than usual because our discussion lasted longer than expected and I didn't want to take out too much.

BUT ALSO SHUT UP WE'RE REBELS.

What kind of discussion is it, you (didn't really) ask? Why E3, of course! In this episode, following talk about the games we're playing, we put everything on the table and give our opinions on E3 2013. And then we answer a couple of questions asked by our lovely community and Khorne says a bit about his country. That's New Zealand, by the way.

The Game Podunkast

Episode 21: The 3 E's of 2013

Starring: Jordan HaygoodMarshall Hendersonbarrel, and Khorne

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,418 posts
  • Twitter:@kikyouwuv
  • PSN:Kikyou1
  • LocationArizona

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

-"Scr-w you woman" "Kikyou.. Our only listener..." "Our audience sucks" Man you guys went to town offending me xD

-That game sounds like a lot of fun.

-Mayor Doritos sounds awesome lol.

-I believe you... I'll believe anything.

-That games does sound like a lot of fun but the last thing I need right now is another RPG getting in the way of my backlog. I will probably get it a little later though.

-I also heard that the original was awful. Glad they "reborned" it.

-Bless you... because no one else said it when you sneezed... rude.

-You're sister grew up with 4 brothers... Oh lord. Lol.

-Metroid is the next FF15.

-Animal crossing sounds like a lot of fun.

-Mirrors Edge 2 looks so sexy.

-Mad Max is also open world.

-"It's microsoft, you are going to see a trend of bad decisions" Lol.

-The fastest way to lose a war is to underestimate your opponent. Microsoft seems to be doing that atm.

-Indie stuff was surprising it was pretty cool I don't remember the name of the game but the rpgish one looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure we will be hearing more about it.

-I really hope that with Microsoft taking everything back that ps4 takes away having to pay for online. Even though I wouldn't mind paying 50 dollars a year for a instant game collection and online. I would still rather not given the choice.

-Region free sounds great.

-Consoles don't make money anyway game sales do. So whats important is that a lot of people buy PS4s so they can buy games for it.

-Dat Mario statue.

-If you keep something for a reason I think it means you are proud of it. Come on guys be proud about being proud.

-Handmade pokemon hat sweet. Pics please.

-Yeah dig deep guys xD

-People that fight to the death on youtube over consoles kind of embarrass me even though I do like sony I won't argue with someone over it.

-Accent "I'm a proud American citizen" Oh right with that accent lol.

-It doesn't matter how much I complain about New Zealand corner you guys aren't gonna stop doing it are you?

kikyou1.png

#3 Khorne

Khorne

That Other Kiwi

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationChristchurch, New Zealand

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

I'm trying to sabotage NZK so they have no choice, but to stop doing it.

#4 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

We will never get rid of it. NEVER. In fact, we were strongly considering replacing all our game talk and leaving nothing else.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#5 Khorne

Khorne

That Other Kiwi

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationChristchurch, New Zealand

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:23 AM

... You're lucky I don't have anything better to do on a Monday morning.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, E3 2013, Nintendo, Wii U, Sony, PS4, Microsoft, Xbox One

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users