• 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

There are times when I question the kind of stuff we talk about on this show... I mean, I can understand baby bones, but games? Seriously?!

Anyway, in this episode we discuss the recent Xbox One backpedal and talk about progression systems in games (EXP, skill trees, seamless level design, etc.). Then we answer a few questions asked by our lovely community as Khorne prepares to tell you all about the great New Zealand.

The Game Podunkast

Episode 22: Baby Bones

Starring: Jordan HaygoodMarshall Hendersonbarrel, and Khorne

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Guest_..._*

Guest_..._*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

-Mah boy Link!

-Hotline Miami looks like a lot of fun

-Still makes them look bad if it was a stunt publicity which I doubt it was poorly done. I see where Microsoft was coming from seeing things like iTunes and applying video games to them. But it has to understand that people aren't as attached to CDs as they are to Video games.

-Major D-ck Nelson was such a jerk in that interview. Joe was so nice about it too.

-Paying for split screen is insane.

-What is this a Nike commercial? 1:04:00

-Wow thats cold.

-"New Zealand is so interesting" The level of sarcasm is insane.

-The episodes are slowly starting to get longer again.

#3 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

-The episodes are slowly starting to get longer again.

Yeah, the last two episodes (three if you count the two-part one) were longer than usual, and we've talked about shortening the episodes again to avoid Jason's (and his boss') almighty wrath. So...yeah.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, The Last of Us, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Xbox One, Xenoblade, Metroid, Persona, Progression

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users