- Change the Publish Date - The blog will automatically use your draft date as the publish date if you don't change it. Be sure to set a new Publish Date for your blog before making it live for the community. Otherwise, your work might not be found.
- Fill in the Tags - Don't forget to add related keywords before publishing.
- Review Your Blog Title - Is it catchy? The title is the first thing that everyone reads and your chance to draw interest to your article. Be sure to spend the time to make it a good one .
- Check Spelling and Grammar - Read your articles out loud couple times and edit your sentences so that it will read more smoothly. Use spell-check and watch out for possessive pronouns being confused with contractions (its vs it's, your vs you're, etc.). Spelling and grammar errors are the biggest reasons blogs don't get featured, so we ask all Podunkers to be careful and attentive.
- Include At Least 1 Image - Use the image URL from GP Gallery and center them in your blogs. Do NOT hotlink images from other sites. If possible, avoid pictures that have watermarks of other sites' name. Try to link medium size images from your album because large images won't be centered. For instructions on uploading and embedding images, go here: Gallery and Albums: Official Thread.
- No Offensive Language and Content- Let's keep it professional folks!
- Clean Layout- Have consistent font size for text, new spacing between paragraphs, stylize with bold, italics, and underline where needed, and center images to keep your entries tidy and enjoyable to read.
We thank all of our members for your loyalty and time invested to GP and look forward to reading great content that can be shared with our gaming community.