Photo

Episode 23: Animal Cross Zone (It's All So Addicting!)

Video Games Podcast Funny Addiction Animal Crossing New Leaf Project X Zone Skyrim MMORPG Minecraft

1 reply to this topic

#1 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Kaptain J

• Video Manager
  • 1,366 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Do you ever become addicted to games? We do sometimes. Maybe. Okay, so we get super-addicted to everything all the time, so what? WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?!

*ahem*

Anyway, this episode is all about video game addictions. After we unveil our recently played games, we get right into our discussion, which includes things from games the Podunkast crew gets addicted to to games that other gamers tend to get addicted to and so on. We also answer a community question while Khorne attempts to find something to talk about for New Zealand Khorner.

The Game Podunkast

Episode 23: Animal Cross Zone (It's All So Addicting!)

Starring: Jordan Haygoodbarrel, and Khorne

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Guest_..._*

Guest_..._*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:19 AM

-Man I really love that GP intro music lol.

-Yay Khorne!

-Skyrim... you do not beat skyrim, skyrim beats you.

-Oddly enough the current game I have been sinking hours in to is GT5 for some reason it got really fun again.

-Have you guys ever seen that game that comes with an attachable piano for the 3DS? That thing looks pretty cool.

-I can imagine you guys repeating in your head "I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry." Until it works lol.

-Btw shedding tears counts as crying you don't have to make the noises xD

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, Addiction, Animal Crossing, New Leaf, Project X Zone, Skyrim, MMORPG, Minecraft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users