Photo

Episode 24: Kaptain of the Knight: The Kickstarter Expansion

Video Games Podcast Funny Kickstarter Expansion Awards E3 Titanfall Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

3 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:59 AM

I died again. Or to be more specific, I went on a trip to a shady place without internet and haven't been heard from until now. In my stead, my posse dragged TKtheknight into this episode for his 25th birthday! I'm very sorry we couldn't give you a more worthwhile gift, TK...

But anyway, aside from a million billion F-bombs being dropped and censored, this episode has a few interesting topics being discussed. After the shocking reveal of whatever these guys have been playing, some Kickstarter talk happens, in which the crew discuss the current state of the service. Then the gang talk about expansion packs and whatnot before giving their opinions on game critic awards. Lastly, New Zealand Khorner gets interrupted and replaced with a TK Corner, apparently.

The Game Podunkast

Episode 24: Kaptain of the Knight: The Kickstarter Expansion

Starring: Marshall HendersonbarrelKhorne, and TKtheknight

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Khorne

Khorne

That Other Kiwi

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationChristchurch, New Zealand

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

I thought it was TKhorner... Also I don't remember swearing that much, but sorry anyway.

#3 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,426 posts
  • Twitter:@kikyouwuv
  • PSN:Kikyou1
  • LocationArizona

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

-Wow 24th it doesn't even seem that long that we where pushing for this to get 1 episode lol.

-Lol tk the awkward in our podcast was you, you brought it to the gp cast. Not even doing the blame game this time.

-Guess they weren't memorable enough to have their names remembered. "main character dude, main character chick, other chick"

-Man tks doing enough backlog work for the both of us. Guess that means I don't have to get out of gt5 anytime soon lol.

-I do only buy games I plan on playing also.

-"Thats your problem hate more things, you will be happier" "Uuuhhhhhhhhm....." xD

-"I'm pulling a kiky" asdgaganga

-Man that dirt talk xD

-I like kickstarter because you can back games you want, but there are many problems that come with that. If the game isn't what you liked you might feel scammed even though technically you just payed for a game to be produced not for a game you liked to be produced. Also they might just pack up their things and go, or put it on development hell. And it seems so many companies that don't even need kickstarter are using it which is what annoys me the most. They just do it because they can not because they need it.

-51:00 gamers are never happy.

-I'm wondering when you guys filmed this because we where doing the podcast on tks bday too. Also I was bugging tk with happy birthdays all day. xD

-Wow tk you are 1/4 of 100 years old.

-Yeah I remember having that conversation with you tk. I do believe in karma, or at least if you do good things, you are more of a happier person so even when things don't go your way you don't get resentful about it. It has a lot to do with your outlook on life.

-You guys just got a taste of how we end every podcast me and joe say one "bye" while the rest of the guys go on a weird bye spree changing their voices every time.

kikyou1.png

#4 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,769 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:42 PM

-Lol tk the awkward in our podcast was you, you brought it to the gp cast. Not even doing the blame game this time.

-Man tks doing enough backlog work for the both of us. Guess that means I don't have to get out of gt5 anytime soon lol.

-"I'm pulling a kiky" asdgaganga

-I'm wondering when you guys filmed this because we where doing the podcast on tks bday too. Also I was bugging tk with happy birthdays all day. xD

-Wow tk you are 1/4 of 100 years old.

-Yeah I remember having that conversation with you tk. I do believe in karma, or at least if you do good things, you are more of a happier person so even when things don't go your way you don't get resentful about it. It has a lot to do with your outlook on life.

-You guys just got a taste of how we end every podcast me and joe say one "bye" while the rest of the guys go on a weird bye spree changing their voices every time.

-This was before our podcast recording. Filmed like 5 hours before we did ours.
-I'm doing your backlog too? But you are out of GT5. You're just [Kiky's status update] o_o
-What's asdgaganga? Kekeke
-This was filmed from the time you told me to check out the sigs and that one video. . . )T_T(
-Lol I have no problem you bugging me. I'm used to your abuse.
-Yeah I'm 1/4. . . I will pierce the 100 years of heaven!
-I do good things because I believed in you that believes in me. Also your other quotes like I am what I am and other stuff inspires me too. Overall yeah I just do what I do to make the best out if. Be myself. xD
-Oh by the way Joe sounds like a guy's name. I usually call Josie "Jo". Seems fitting than Joe lol. -Actually about the weird bye things. . . it's all me doing diff voices.
-Kiky is the number 1 listener for Game Podunkast. I recommend having her as guest, but be prepared for her typing and Kyra's barkings. Well maybe it helps I guest with her too. ~Shrugs~

Anyways thanks guys for having me join the episode! It was a lot of fun! If The Khorner runs out of ideas then just uhh add my segment in the future. xD

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, Kickstarter, Expansion, Awards, E3, Titanfall, Far Cry 3, Blood Dragon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users