Photo

Episode 25: Ready... FIGHT!

Video Games Podcast Funny Fighting EVO E-Sports Street Fighter Injustice Super Smash Bros. BlazBlue

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,347 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

With all this EVO happening, it's only natural that we'd do something relevant. So here it is! A fighting game episode. Starring this week's guest - fighting game aficionado Royzoga!

*applause and apple sauce*

After keeping you guys up-to-date on what games we've been playing, we go right into the fighting game genre, discussing things from our thoughts on the genre to our favorite fighting games to EVO. We also talk a bit about e-sports before diving into questions, which are all about fighting games too. Ready... FIGHT!

The Game Podunkast

Episode 25: Ready... FIGHT!

Starring: Jordan HaygoodbarrelKhorne, and Royzoga

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,842 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:50 PM

-Lol I'll make it up by playig SFIV with you Roy.
-Animal Crossing Fighting Game would be interesting. Of course the villager will have that scary look and moves.
-Where's mah activation key?! Lol,
-Yay Khorne likes a game! Congrats on beating the game!
-Cleaning Up Simulator would be awesome! Do it! Make it! xD
-Nice! Looking forward to your Let's Play, Jordan! Woo!
-I'm not a huge fighting game fan, but I usually like to play them with friends. I'm turrible though.
-Oh man I'd love to have Shonen Jump All Stars come here. It would be a lot of fun.
-My favorite Street Fighter was the one on SNES which was Street Fighter II Turbo. Man used to play that a lot with friends and family. It was also the first SF game I've played.
-Yeah those online guys are pretty good. Takes a lot of practice and skills to be the best. It's all about being patient.
-Oh man Darkstalkers is old school. I used to play it in the arcades same with MvC.
-E-Sport (Electronic Sport?). Mario Kart can be a sport if you use the wheel control and you move your body somewhat. Hmm maybe pretend you're in NASCAR.
-Daigo is a pretty good player. Lol the memes are pretty funny too.
-Anime style/type fighting games are pretty fun especially Blazblue. I still gotta check out P4 Arena.
-Nice to see Melee be part of EVO. Super Smash is a lot of fun especially having fun tournaments.
-Lol Roy I didn't expect you to be guesting and the questions weren't jokes. xD
-AW YEAH MARTIAN MAN HUNTER IN INJUSTICE WOOT!
-Creating a fighter is one of the modes I like since there are so many good ones that I've seen around the net.
-Poor Khorne not really into fighting games discussion.
-Whew! All this fighting game talk is Out-Roy-Geous :3

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#3 Khorne

Khorne

That Other Kiwi

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationChristchurch, New Zealand

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:56 AM

I like plenty of games...

#4 Royzoga

Royzoga

Podunk Scholar

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  • Twitter:@ royzoga
  • Steam:Royzoga
  • PSN:Royzoga
  • XBL:royzoga
  • LocationCherry Hill, NJ

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

My only podcast on here.

Royzoga.png

graphic.png

Care to see what games I own and have beat? Click this thing here ---> Royzoga's Game Collection

Care to see what comics I own and have read? Click this thing here ---> Royzoga's Comic Collection

Care to see what anime I've been watching, have watched, or dropped? Click this thing here --->Royzoga's Anime Profile

#5 Guest_..._*

Guest_..._*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

-Got to almost the end I backspaced FUUUUUUUUUU-

-Anyway 5 hours is a long time

-SFIV won't let me and tk play.

-The more I learn about SFIV the more I like it.

-I use to play SFII in arcades I still do if I see it around. Lots of fun.

-I think if you guys are gonna mention all those you should mention the most popular and profitable. First person shooters. They have the most teams, sponsors, tournaments and prize money.

-Good point with the "defining sports".

-I had more but I forgot lol.

#6 Khorne

Khorne

That Other Kiwi

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationChristchurch, New Zealand

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

You should start removing the backspace key from your keyboard when you don't need it...

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, Fighting, EVO, E-Sports, Street Fighter, Injustice, Super Smash Bros., BlazBlue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users