• 1,346 posts
  • Twitter:@KaptainJ
  • Steam:kaptainj
  • PSN:SirKaptainJ
  • Wii:KaptainJ
  • 3DS:5284 - 2393 - 6951
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

What time is it? It's RPG time! We talk about RPGs this week because I DON'T KNOW! After we so courageously discuss what games we've been playing lately, we realize our destinies and talk all about RPGs, from how we feel about the genre, how we feel about the sub-genres, and what our first RPG was to our favorite RPGs, our favorite/least favorite character types, and what kind of RPG we would make if given the opportunity. There are a few questions related to RPGs as well, by the way. RPGs are cool.

The Game Podunkast

Episode 26: RPG Time

Starring: Jordan HaygoodbarrelKhorne, and a Marshall Henderson cameo

OR CLICK HERE

Direct Download

Subscribe to our RSS feed here

Did you enjoy this episode of The Game Podunkast? What would you like to hear us talk about next time?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#2 Ser Barristan Selmy

Ser Barristan Selmy

Podunk Jedi

• Members
  • 1,767 posts
  • Twitter:@will_snizek
  • Steam:kezins
  • PSN:kezins
  • XBL:kezins
  • Wii:kezins
  • LocationHigh Hrothgar, West Virginia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

It's always RPG time! All other genres of gaming are just screwing around waiting to start your next RPG. Lol
<p>twitter @will_snizek * kezins.zenfolio.com * instagram @kezins * Steam: kezinsPSN: kezins * Favourite genre: SRPGCurrently Game On: PS3 / PC (Steam) / Mac (Steam) / Android / iOS / PSP / Vita / Wii U / 3DS / Personal Super Player

#3 Ciel

Ciel

"See-Elle"

• Community Manager
  • 1,846 posts
  • Twitter:@philosojoe
  • Steam:Ciel
  • PSN:Spokey-Who
  • 3DS:2766-8355-7515
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:17 AM

It's always RPG time! All other genres of gaming are just screwing around waiting to start your next RPG. Lol

Basically. I'll listen at work today.

tumblr_n7jjpqMr2X1qh75ibo1_500.gif

#4 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,306 posts
  • Twitter:@kikyouwuv
  • PSN:Kikyou1
  • LocationArizona

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:08 AM

-Oh childhood, as a child I didn't even want to get games like mario for the n64 I just didn't get how important franchises where back then. I did really like paper mario though but that was a borrowed game.

-Well this is de javu, I remember you guys having this exact conversation about "one of everything in an rpg" before.

-I saw a video of the n64 being showed off at e3. It was hilarious someone commented "They look so realistic. Look at all those polygons" Oh how things have changed.

-I would say it is adventure rpg but it does have action so whats wrong with action rpg?

-Journey tried to be different and it was good.

-Why you gotta call out FF13 like that? T-T

-Why you gotta call out FF13-2 like that? T^T

-Woo my new tittle! "Question asker of the week"

-Geez... sorry I asked lol.

-What about the elder scrolls? >.>

-"I never asked for this wah wah wah" xD

-I didn't know barrel was there until you mentioned he left...

kikyou1.png

#5 barrel

barrel

Site Manager

• Moderators
  • 772 posts
  • Twitter:@barrelmaster
  • PSN:king_of_barrels
  • XBL:king of barrels
  • 3DS:1607-1869-6432

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

-I didn't know barrel was there until you mentioned he left...

What kind of bizarre selective hearing do you have?! I swear I probably talked like... 40% of that ep (I think, then again, I might've been researching ActRaiser). Well, in any case, if you didn't notice me this ep you definitely won't the next one...

#6 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,306 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

What kind of bizarre selective hearing do you have?! I swear I probably talked like... 40% of that ep (I think, then again, I might've been researching ActRaiser). Well, in any case, if you didn't notice me this ep you definitely won't the next one...

Khornes voice is the only one I recognize out of all you guys and thats only because he has an accent lol. I also recognize Marcus and Tk but they weren't on this one.

kikyou1.png

#7 TKtheknight

TKtheknight

"Tee-Kay"

• Community Knight
  • 2,677 posts
  • Twitter:@TKtheknight
  • PSN:tktheknight

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

Weird I thought you'd recognize barrel's voice by now after 26 episodes. Lol you should already recognize the crews' voice.

anime_gurrenLagann-simon_nia2.gif"With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!"

#8 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

Khornes voice is the only one I recognize out of all you guys and thats only because he has an accent lol. I also recognize Marcus and Tk but they weren't on this one.

You...seriously can't tell who's me? Even after I've been the main host for half a year? Hm...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

#9 Khorne

Khorne

That Other Kiwi

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationChristchurch, New Zealand

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:31 PM

I can't tell any of them apart either.

#10 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

The First Stooge

• Members
  • 2,306 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

You...seriously can't tell who's me? Even after I've been the main host for half a year? Hm...

If I was talking to you guys I could... probably.... maybe... Ok sue me I'm bad with names voices and faces. Basically anything with remembering humans.

kikyou1.png

#11 Jordan Haygood

Jordan Haygood

Are You Watching?

• Video Manager
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationThe Internet

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

If I was talking to you guys I could... probably.... maybe... Ok sue me I'm bad with names voices and faces. Basically anything with remembering humans.

But I'm a robot!

But seriously, go ahead and continue to call me Jason if you wish :P

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video Games, Podcast, Funny, RPG, Xenoblade, Mario & Luigi, Final Fantasy, Project X Zone, Kingdom Hearts, Shin Megami Tensei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

About

Friends of GP

Site Navigation

Contact

• General Inquiry
  • contact (at) gamepodunk (dot) com

• Press Related
  • gp.press (at) gamepodunk (dot) com

Site Info