Photo

Favorite Final Fantasy Character

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#21 Ser Barristan Selmy

Ser Barristan Selmy

Kezins

• Members
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

Well my favorite FF game is FF7 so I always go for Cloud. But after playing crisis core, I actually think my favorite now is Zack. He is just so much cooler, and I mean cloud was so bad in that game, just so weak and pathetic. Just that final scene with Zack in crisis core was so epic, I teared up inside.

I guess I'd probably take Zack over Cloud. The only thing Cloud had going for him was a truly epic sword, but Cloud was kinda cliche JRPG guy.
<p>twitter @will_snizek * kezins.zenfolio.com * instagram @kezins * Steam: kezins PSN: kezins * Favourite genre: SRPGCurrently Game On: PS3 / PC (Steam) / Mac (Steam) / Android / iOS / PSP / Vita / Wii U / 3DS / Personal Super Player/iPad Air/HTC One M7
http://www.gamefront...author/william/

#22 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:06 AM

I guess I'd probably take Zack over Cloud. The only thing Cloud had going for him was a truly epic sword, but Cloud was kinda cliche JRPG guy.

I have to agree after watching FF last order and playing crisis core, Zack to me is my favorite FF character now. Cloud is still cool but this was me when I was much younger and playing my first FF game ever. Definitely became a huge fanboy. I still think he is cool. He also have an awesome finishing move and tifa going for him ;).

#23 The Gamer

The Gamer

Podunk Pioneer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

Cloud would be my favorite, but i also like Terra, Kefka, Tifa, Aerith, Squall, Rinoa, Quistis, Jecth, Sephiroth, Zack and Yuna.

#24 Slayn Bacon

Slayn Bacon

Podunk Slammer

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:07 PM

I'd have to say Mog from FF6 he was just so amazing and his dances were fun. But in a very very very close second Zax/Zack FF7 he is just too damn cool.
Poke in There, Bro!

#25 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:09 AM

I'd have to say Mog from FF6 he was just so amazing and his dances were fun. But in a very very very close second Zax/Zack FF7 he is just too damn cool.

Yea, Zack is the best. Did you play Crisis Core?

There is also a Mog on FF13-2.

#26 Venom

Venom

Podunk Engineer

• Members
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

FFVI is the only one I've played enough to really like any of the characters, so with that in mind, my favorites are:

Shadow (he's a ninja, what's not to like?), Edgar, Sabin, Kefka, and Ultros.

I also like the Red Mage from FFI because when my White Mage was KO'd (which was like, every battle) I still had a healer.

#27 Slayn Bacon

Slayn Bacon

Podunk Slammer

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Yea, Zack is the best. Did you play Crisis Core?

There is also a Mog on FF13-2.

Yeah I played and beat Crisis Core, all Zax/Zack needs is a buster sword.
Poke in There, Bro!

#28 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:42 AM

Yeah I played and beat Crisis Core, all Zax/Zack needs is a buster sword.

Zack is the best by far. I'm so glad I got to play Crisis Core. That ending incredible. Knowing that you can't win but yet you do what you have to do. Take it like a real man.

#29 Slayn Bacon

Slayn Bacon

Podunk Slammer

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

I find it funny that the most cool thing cloud ever did was pretend to be Zax/Zack.
Poke in There, Bro!

#30 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:41 AM

I find it funny that the most cool thing cloud ever did was pretend to be Zax/Zack.

I think Cloud is cool though. But obviously after playing Crisis Core you realized how much of a chump Cloud is. I still think he is cool. But now I truly know that Zack was the man this whole time.

#31 archangelreb

archangelreb

The Contest Guru Ohmmmmm

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

I have to go with Lightning and Cloud. They had to be two of my favorite characters. It was also a plus to see Cloud in Kingdom Hearts.
[Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 Steve Bitto

Steve Bitto

GP Veteran

• Moderators
  • 578 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:41 AM

Zack is the best by far. I'm so glad I got to play Crisis Core. That ending incredible. Knowing that you can't win but yet you do what you have to do. Take it like a real man.

Rarely does one game make it worth it to get a console but FFCC made my PSP purchase totally worth it.

Posted Image

#33 sirdan357

sirdan357

Podunk Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

I'd have to say Squall.

#34 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Rarely does one game make it worth it to get a console but FFCC made my PSP purchase totally worth it.

I totally agree with you there. While I didn't initially get my psp because of that game. I got it at the time because my friend got one and told me about it. But boy was I glad and glad that I saw about Crisis Core. That whole story really made me realize what a chump Cloud had been this whole time. I know that I have seen Final Fantasy Last Order. I think that was the name. So I kind of new how cool Zack was and well you get a mention of him in FF7. But to actually experience his story and see how he developed as a character along with other ones like Angeal was really neat.

I'd have to say Squall.

Hey I like Squall too. People really hated FF8 for no reason. I thought that game was cool and fun.

#35 liljrSanchez

liljrSanchez

Podunk Novice

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

I haven't watched much of the Final Fantasy series, but I do know "Kingdom Hearts" includes multiple characters from Final Fantasy. With that said, something about the mysterious Cloud who has a rivalry with Sephiroth. They don't appear that often, but that just makes it more awesome!

#36 Rex705

Rex705

Podunk Veteran

• Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

I am ashamed with all of you except John for not having any love for the amazing Vivi and Vincent Valentine. Vivi was just so cool and had a very good story that was both sad and epic crushing your heart one minute then raising you up the next. I loved the ending with all the little Vivi's running around happy and free.

lmLSktP.png

Rex705.png

#37 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

I am ashamed with all of you except John for not having any love for the amazing Vivi and Vincent Valentine. Vivi was just so cool and had a very good story that was both sad and epic crushing your heart one minute then raising you up the next. I loved the ending with all the little Vivi's running around happy and free.

Vincent is cool. Probably a top 3 character in FF7. Right behind Cloud and Aeries.

#38 Ser Barristan Selmy

Ser Barristan Selmy

Kezins

• Members
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

Vincent is cool. Probably a top 3 character in FF7. Right behind Cloud and Aeries.

I like Vincent....just not my fav. Character.
<p>twitter @will_snizek * kezins.zenfolio.com * instagram @kezins * Steam: kezins PSN: kezins * Favourite genre: SRPGCurrently Game On: PS3 / PC (Steam) / Mac (Steam) / Android / iOS / PSP / Vita / Wii U / 3DS / Personal Super Player/iPad Air/HTC One M7
http://www.gamefront...author/william/

#39 DarkCobra86

DarkCobra86

King in the North

• Members
  • 5,332 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

I like Vincent....just not my fav. Character.

I think he's cool because he is one of those silent type. And well he is a vampire.

But honestly, back in the days, a lot of people loved Vincent and I never understood what made him so likeable. But he was well received to the point that they gave him a spin off.

#40 gaiages

gaiages

Shocking!

• Members
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Ugh, this is gonna take a while...

I like a lot of characters from FFIX... not surprising since it's my favorite. Zidane, Vivi, Beatrix... even Steiner and Freya. I liked the overall feel of the game, and the people that inhabited it, so I'm not going to go into a huge list of every single sub-character.

FFV had some cool characters, too. Bartz and Galuf played nicely off each other for dialogue and the like, and I liked Faris a lot, too. And of course, Gilgamesh is the best character. Ever.

Let's see, who else... Bacon has converted me to the church of "Zack is Awesome", I thought Zell from FFVIII was a nice comic relief, and Lightning's cool because she punches Snow a lot. Balthier's a sky pirate, and that's pretty awesome, Auron's pretty hardcore, Edgar, Sabin, and Cyan are the men, and I'll admit it, I like Selphie. There, I said it. I also like Kain from FFIV, for some reason or another.

That's enough listing for now. xp

jolty_zps5ef9881c.png