HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Higgins

Meet the Mythical Pokémon Hoopa in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Shortly after yesterday's Nintendo Direct, the Pokémon Company snuck in the official reveal of a brand new Pokémon, Hoopa! This Pokémon, like many others in the games, cannot be encountered through normal gameplay. The Pokémon ORAS official website has more information about Hoopa's characteristics, but here's the big reveal trailer!

Nintendo hasn't announced the means of Hoopa's distribution yet, but I imagine (like Diancie before it) select retailers like GameStop in North America will eventually have codes to grab. Stay tuned for more information on that as it comes!

I actually briefly mentioned Hoopa in my most recent Individual Values piece, a weekly Pokémon feature I write here on Game Podunk. Check it out!

Click here to view the article

Gonna have to grab those codes quick. If it's anything like the couple "scratch off code" distributions before it, they'll go quicker than you'd think :(

Either way it sounds like a great combo and I'm pretty excited to get my grubby pokemon trainer fingers on this guy.

Wait that sounded really gross...

Before I went to this thread, the name Hoopa made me think it's a Pokemon with basketball for some reason. This Pokemon is gonna shoot some hoopas! Swish! . . .if it was then the trailer would have Space Jam theme song.

Looks pretty cool for ghost and psychic type pokemon.

• Like 1

Before I went to this thread, the name Hoopa made me think it's a Pokemon with basketball for some reason. This Pokemon is gonna shoot some hoopas! Swish! . . .if it was then the trailer would have Space Jam theme song.

Looks pretty cool for ghost and psychic type pokemon.

I was thinking Hula hoop for some reason.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this